Position: Corrections Advisor (Specialist Advisor IV)
Location: Various, Central America
ATSG is seeking candidates to support Department of State - International Narcotics and Law Enforcement’s (INL) Central America Regional Security Initiative (CARSI) program. ATSG has a current vacancy in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
The Corrections Advisor provides subject matter expertise on corrections and coordinate with all agencies representing prison administration and management throughout the assigned country. Additional responsibilities include providing recommendations on required measures to achieve ACA accreditation; corrections management mentoring and training; advising government entities on prison process and policy; corrections proposals; and training curricula. National and international travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Graduation from a U.S. Federal or State corrections or probation officer academy
- FSI level 3/3 in both English and Spanish (oral and written)
- Two (2) years in executive management, equivalent to a Deputy or Assistant Warden (or higher)
- Three (3) years’ experience in an overseas environment working on international corrections issues
- Ten (10) years of corrections experience
- Two (2) years’ experience in senior management roles handling strategic planning, resource management, budgeting, oversight/evaluation/active management of maximum-security operations, incentive-based prisoner management programs, community corrections, probation/parole, and medical services
APPLY TODAY: For more information, visit https://jobs.atsgcorp.com