||8473 County Home Road. Lisbon, OH 44432
Works cooperatively with the management team to develop and attain goals and objectives of the facility according to the policy direction and within the scope defined by the client agency.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Approves, initiates, interprets, and enforces policies and directives for efficient administration. Supplements policies with written guidelines and procedures.
- Ensures safety and security of the facility, and proper treatment of inmates.
- Delegates the authority for the selection, development, and termination of staff.
- Establishes adequate procedures, methods, and techniques in all programs and operations.
- Confers with the appropriate corporate officials on policy matters.
- Develops and maintains close working relationships with government and private agencies.
- Responds on a 24-hour, 7-day basis to significant unusual occurrences.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in the behavioral sciences or similar and a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience at minimum level Facility Administrator or Warden or an equivalent combination of both required.
- Must possess knowledge of program objectives, policies, laws, procedures, and requirements for managing a secure facility.
- Must have strong leadership skills, working knowledge of Jail Facility Security/ Operations.
Job description and instructions to apply: Please see attached for job description. Candidates can use the following link to apply or send a resume to: [email protected]