ACA relies upon our chapters and affiliates to provide their unique professional and regional insights in the field of corrections to maintain the continuum of correctional expertise throughout our whole association.
DUAL MEMBERSHIP CHAPTERS
Dual-Membership Chapters of American Correctional Association.
Professional Affiliates are national or international organizations that represent a major professional discipline engaged in corrections or a related field.
Geographical Affiliates are organizations that represent all disciplines engaged in corrections, or a closely related field, within a local geographical location.
Southern States Correctional Association
Western Correctional Association
State Affiliates are organizations that represent the entire continuum of corrections within a state of the United States, a province of Canada, or a similar formal territorial jurisdiction in another country.
STUDENT CHAPTERS AND AFFILIATES
- Appalachian Student Chapter of the American Correctional Association
- Arizona State University ACA Student Chapter
- Bellmont High School Indiana Student Chapter
- Brown Mackie College ACA Student Chapter
- Central Missouri State University Student Chapter of ACA
Champlain Valley Education Services Student Chapter
- Clayton State Justice Society
- Eastern Kentucky University Corrections and Juvenile Justice Student
Ivy Tech Community College - Terre Haute Brach Student Chapter
- Moraine Park Technical College Corrections Club
- Northern Illinois University Academic Justice Association
- Pierce College Criminal Justice Club
- Richmond Community College Student Chapter of ACA
- St. Augustine College Student Chapter of the ACA
- University of Illinois/Chicago Criminal Justice Society Student Chapter
- Washburn University KCA Student Chapter
- Western Illinois University Corrections Club
- WITC New Richmond Criminal Justice Club